Caroline has been working with Mums to be and Babies since 2005. She is a qualified Yoga instructor having completed a Hatha Yoga Diploma from the Yoga Vidya Gurukul in Nashik, India. She went on to further specialize in Pregnancy Yoga and trained with Birthlight & The Elbowroom in Pregnancy and Post Natal Yoga. She loves teaching pregnancy yoga and helping mums to be to relax and really enjoy and feel supported in this precious time in their lives.
She also runs Active Birth Workshops so the partners can get really involved in the whole process of their baby arriving and feel like they have a very important role to play on the journey of becoming parents!
Then when the babies arrive she teaches Baby Massage Classes, Mum & Baby Yoga and Post Natal Yoga, all classes are very relaxed, informative and supportive and are a great way for new mums to get together. Babies have fun too and the classes help to relieve baby's colic, wind and induce longer sounder sleep.
Caroline gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in October 2009 and a gorgeous baby girl in December 2011, she found all the movements, breath work and positivity from Yoga invaluable in guiding her through her pregnancies, labours and in becoming a busy new mum of two!
For more information on Caroline's prices, please click here.
- Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik, India: Hatha Yoga Diploma - Instructors Course
- ITEC: Holistic Massage Diploma
- ITEC: Indian Head Massage Diploma
- OBUS: Hot Stone Therapy Certification
- APNT: Pregnancy Massage Diploma
- IAIM: Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- ITEC: Dip Reflexology
- CERT: Maternity Reflexology
Birthlight: Dip in Pre & Post Natal Yoga
- Caroline Browne is a Full member of Baby Massage Ireland and The Complementary Therapists Assoc (ChTA/Embody)
- Caroline is a Registered Reflexologist with the National Register of Reflexologists in Ireland (NRRI). Quinn Healthcare, Hibernian Health and VHI Healthcare approved.